Tuesday 10 March 2015

Dargo No.842A-842H Transparent Super Heroes Minifigures

Looking for another variant of Super Heroes? Dargo offers them in transparent parts:

Super Heroes in this set:
Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Wolverine, Iron Man, Batman, Spiderman, and Superman.



I do not have Dargo previous version (non transparent) of Super Heroes but here's their Super Heroes box cover.




Assembled figures:


Do you notice anything? My spiderman comes only with one hand and my superman comes with 2 left leg!

Even the weapons are transparent.


 Close up of individual figure:



I wonder why the printing is really bad. Is it because of them using a cheaper machine or because of cheap ink? My Mark 6 Iron Man looks like battle damaged variant, with scratch torso and all. Printed line on Wolverine and Thor front torso also is not sharp. 

Oh i forgot to explain about the plastic. Most of the figures have loose arm/leg/hip. So don't expect too much from this figure. Unless i'm the very unlucky one who received them in such quality. However, looking at their previous release (Link), these quality is expected - bad printing, loose parts =(.

I have another set of Dargo Super Heroes minifigure set (# 844) to review. I expect the quality will be the same. Who wanna bet? =p

12 comments:

  1. This post to me is like a 'warning' not to buy this set. For that I thank you.

    I nearly fell for its gimmicky transparent minifigs. With well placed LEDs behind them in custom display frame, they look so nice in the dark. I would've bought them if it's Sheng Yuan. Reminds me how much I like Human Torch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah buddy, the graphic on the box is really great. and some shop know how to display them too. since they are transparent, a tiny led behind/below a figure make them glowing. i think they are okay if it's only for display (maybe you want to glue the torso to the leg). or maybe its just my luck to receive set with such bad printing (scratched). they are bootlegs, so the quality is not consistent.

      Delete
  2. What?are you telling me that everything is transparent and even the base was transparent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but the stud is kinda loose for the minifig to stick on. =(

      Delete
    2. I hate this set.

      Delete
    3. wait till you see Big hero 6 minifigure that i just bought. scent of chemical from the figure give me headache

      Delete
  3. I actually bought 2 sets just to pick which of them have better printing. My other Superman actually has Red for the underpants so I kept that. Other online reviews of this set always has Superman with blue underpants so mine is kinda unique I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Superman also on Red underpants

      Delete
    2. hey thanks for these info! =)

      care to share with us with some photo?

      Delete
  4. Are these parts interchangeable with real lego minifigs? Would like to use some parts for customs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are interchangeable but some parts may too tight/too loose. these are knock off so the quality is very inconsistent =)

      Delete
  5. I got a set from aliexpress... the superman comes with red underpants and most of the left hands are loose. The ironman is also missing a hand...
    However, kinda happy for the novelty, cause it is transparent. ~Pebbles

    ReplyDelete

Need to add an image? Use this code [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]