Sunday 12 July 2015

Lele 78047 Ultra Agents Minifigures Set

I bought this set in April 2015, but only managed to share with you guys 3 months later. phew ^^;

Images of the box:






There are cards come with these minifigures (but i forgot to take the pics)



Extra Lego parts and baseplate that can be used to make accessories/weapons holder as shown at the back of the box.



Assembled minifigures with weapon/accessories:












Top line from left: Adam Acid, Retox, Agent Curtis Bolt, Toxikita.
Bottom line from left: Astor City Scientist, Agent Jack Fury, Tremor.



I honestly feel that all these minifigures are quite good. I almost forgot they were from Lele >_<.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am still looking for the loose white hazmat guy. I really liked the biohazard suit. It's too late to buy the original yellow hazmat guy so i definitely will keep handful of them before it's too late.

      Delete
    2. source: google
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/RVLl4r8.jpg[/img]

      Delete
  2. I knew you had a review for this serie. I will buy it only for Toxikita. She's in Ninjago. That will complete my collection.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi buddy :).

      I do not know that she is from the Ninjago series. I wonder why Lele put her in this set >_<

      Delete
    2. Toxikita belongs to the ultra agents, but she was put into ninjago so that fans can get the elemental masters minifigures.

      Delete

Need to add an image? Use this code [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]