Bozhi even used the same background with the original lego box:
1. Demolition Dummy - The accessories is the same but Bozhi's front torso looks dirty.
2. Tribal Hunter (Indian) - I'm not sure if it's only me but I only got one feather for my Bozhi figure.. and the black tip for bozhi is on both front and back tip of the feather.
3. Forestman - The front torso of Bozhi figure looks faded.
5. Zombie. The most sought after figure in series 1. For the accessories, Bozhi's drumstick that he's holding is shorter than Lego.
7. Super Wrestler. The cape is thinner for Bozhi's.
8. Magician. Bozhi uses 4L bar instead of 3L bar that Lego used.
9. Circus Clown.
11. Robot. The head gear and right arm for Lego figure look shinier. Is it metallic silver? But Bozhi's use plain silver.
14. Spaceman. Few of my friends told me that they have problem fixing the helmet to the head, but mine is perfect. Its not visible in this image but Bozhi's use longer 4L trans-blue bar and Lego use 3L bar.
15. Deep Sea Diver - the goggle for Bozhi figure doesn't look as clear as Lego. Printing on the front torso also looks messy.
16. Cheerleader. Look at last image. Lego has side printing on her leg.
I bought this Bozhi set (complete figure of 16) for RM45 (USD13) so each figure is RM2.80 (USD0.80). Just look at the original price for this clown on ebay:
What do you think about these imitation?