- I'm not ashamed to admit that i have difficulty managing money spent on toys (other than Lego) hence I've missed a lot of 2016 Lego set.. both original and knock-off stuff. basically I do not have anything to blog.
- I have very tough and demanding bosses. but thanks to them i'm now pro in
kiss-assyes-man to my bosses
- I have one more professional paper to pass and i gotta pass it this mac or june!(last attempt). gosh it's next month. My next post will be made in june.. i consider this as early announcement. I should be more disciplined and study more regularly :(
- GSC cinema (inside Mid Valley Megamall,KL), - to get the movie tickets and random voucher/coupon to claim for the lego polybag
- Lego pop-up event store (also inside Mid Valley,KL), - to get sticker sheet, enjoy play area, photo op, mini cinema and mascot appearance (unfortunately no mascot at the time of our visit)
- McDonalds (having lunch here) - to get the The Lego Batman Happy Meal Toys
- Lego Certified Store at Bangsar. - to get the free polybag!
|Pics taken from google|
Then I decided to go to the nearest Lego Certified Store (Bangsar) to claim my free polybag. Since i have to spent at least RM150 in a single receipt to use one coupon, i bought Lego 70900 The Joker Balloon Escape + 70902 Catwoman Catcycle Chase and in another receipt Lego 70911 The Penguin Arctic Roller.
I know i still have 7 more polybags to go (according to the list compiled by The Brick Fan) but getting this #30607 is my priority. next i would like to have Kiss Kiss Tuxedo Batman (5004928) and Batman Battle Pod (5004929).
Finally.. pictures of both batman in #30607:
I really love this cape... the color is metallic gold and thick too.
That's all for now... i hope i will get new polybag soon :)