Sunday, 12 April 2015

Lego Minecraft by Lele - Part 2 of 3


Hi. Let me continue blogging about copy of Lego Minecraft here. My previous post (link) is also about copy of Lego Minecraft but from SL Toys.

In this set, Lele has 8 design to offer:

Pictures of the boxes:


There's no trading/game card but the instruction sheet is bigger than usual.



Assembled figures with accessories and simple build for the animals:










The minifigures line up:


I love these! Cow, sheep and pig? They are cute!

Phew.. one more to go. Let me continue about Sheng Yuan's copy of Minecrafts figure in next post.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Thanks for sharing your passion. I just bought Lele Minecraft set but the user manual incorrect for the set came in box. Got some trouble to assemble it. Wondering if u can contact u to get a few photos of Assembly Manual?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry again that i just read your comment. It's almost 2 weeks now so did you manage to get the manual?

      Delete

Need to add an image? Use this code [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]